Table of Contents
If you were not issued a digital ID card but you want to have one, you can add a self-issued digital ID card for your institution in our app (unless this institution has put restrictions on self-issuance). All self-issued cards are non-verified and are designed for personal use only. By adding a self-issued ID card, you agree to our terms and conditions.
Step 1: Download the App #
Download the ID123 app from the App Store if you have an Apple device or from Google Play if you have an Android device.
Step 2: Register #
- Open the app and click on “Register” to create a new account with your email address.
- Enter an email address that you want to register with to create your account.
- Enter a verification code sent to the email address you provided (this may take a few seconds) and press “Verify”.
Step 3: Search for Your Institution #
- Tap on “Add Card”
- Select your institution type
- Enter your institution’s name and press “Search”
- Select your institution
If you can’t find your institution, fill out the form to submit a request to Add your Institution into our directory. Once it’s added, you can continue to the next step.
Step 4: Fill Out Your Card Details #
Fill out any required information.
Step 5: Agree to Terms & Conditions #
You’re done! #
Your digital ID card is ready.