Apr 20, 2018
IDMS Version 1.4
- New Expiration Date settings – Introduced card expiration functionality to enable administrators to show an expiration date on the card.
- Time Zones for Card Expiration – Enabled different time zones for Card Expiration settings
- Card Renewals – Added functionality for renewals of expired cards.
- Card Template Builder Update – Minor updates on the card template builder to improve user experience.
- Email Updates for Card Data Import – Implemented sending of email updates of total imported and failed card records during Card Data Import.
- Live Chat Support – Added live chat support on IDMS.
App Version 1.4
- Improved ID Card Dashboard – Introduced Full Card View.
- Identity Exchange Barcode Scanner – Introduced a new feature to scan QR codes for specific actions that require identity exchange between the user and institution.
- ID Photo Peek and Pop View – Peek and Pop View was introduced for viewing images on the card, as well as profile.
- Expiration Date Display on Card – Expiration data can be displayed on the card in user’s timezone or specific timezone set by an administrator.
Feb 21, 2018
IDMS Version 1.3
- New Card Template Builder – Data Sources have been added for quick and easy template customization. Now, depending on the data source selected, card settings will be pre-populated.
- Card Expiration – A feature to set expiration dates to ID cards. Cards will be automatically revoked on users’ phones after the expiration date.
- Code 39 Support – Added support for Code 39, in addition to previously supported QR code, Aztec, PDF417, Code128.
- Edit Self-Issued Card Data – Manually editing self-issued card data for specific cards has been implemented.
- Support for different Date formats – We’ve added support for different date formats to be displayed on the card.
- Delete Card Templates – A button to delete card templates has been added. However, deleting card templates will only be allowed if all cards associated with the template have been deleted.
App Version 1.3
- New Dashboard design – A new design of the Dashboard has been implemented.
- New Settings page – Settings page has been updated.
- New “My Identity” page – New genders added: transgender, non-conforming.
- New Filters page – Added Country Selector to the Filters page.
- Search by Country – Users can now search for their institution by Country.
- Support for zip codes with spaces – Added support for zip codes with spaces (e.g. ON 2347).
- Face ID recognition on iPhone X – iPhone X users can now unlock their ID app using facial recognition technology.
Nov 17, 2017
IDMS Version 1.1
- Photo Moderation Panel – A moderation system for images taken by users that allows administrators to review and approve or deny them.
- Restrict Updating Photo – Administrators may also restrict app users from changing their photo ID’s
- Temporary Card Deactivation – A feature to temporarily deactivate a card without removing card data record.
- Manually Add Card User Data – In addition to importing user data via a CSV/TVS file, administrators can now do it manually, one by one.
- Edit Imported Card User Data – Editing imported data for a specific card has been implemented.
- Support for JPG – Image URLs can be uploaded in both PNG and JPG file formats.
- New Card Template Builder – A modern user-friendly system for customizing ID card design, with examples and tool tips.
- New Institution Type – “High School” has been renamed to “School (Pre K – 12)” to include all school levels.
- Parent ID – Schools can now create ID cards for parents.
App Version 1.1
- Widgets – A new way to view card data has been added to the widget screen.
- My Identity – Refactored ‘My Profile’ to ‘My Identity’.
- 3D Touch features – Access to ‘Identity’ widget and option to create card built right away into 3D Touch.
- Rear Camera flash – Rear Camera flash issue was fixed.