Feb 13, 2020
- Updated Expired Card View – Expired cards now show faded out fields.
- Improved Institution Search – Improved search for an institution when adding new cards.
- Updated Deactivated Card View – Deactivated cards now display a deactivation notice.
- Security Improvements – Introduced a screen recording prevention feature.
Jan 22, 2020
- New ‘Help’ Menu in the Navigation – Account admins can now access IDMS knowledge base to understand or learn about IDMS features.
- Sync Reports – Account admins will receive a summary report for their sync process with details and a downloadable error report.
- UI Improvements – Minor UI improvements and bug fixes to enhance user experience.
Dec 2, 2019
- App Ratings – Introduced an interface for users to rate the app on the App Store/Google Play
- URL Link Display Improvements – All URL links are now underlined on the cards.
- Security Improvements – Today’s date is now displayed next to the barcode on the cards to prevent ID card fraud.
- Registration Screen Updates – Added “Received an email invite?” section to the Registration screen.
- Push Notifications Improvements – URL links are now underlined and blue.
Nov 05, 2019
- Role-Based Account Permissions – Added a page to list down role-based account permissions
- Delete Archived Cards In Bulk – Made a provision for admins to permanently delete all archived cards in bulk based on filter.
- New Filter on Card Data Dashboard – Added a new filter “All” displaying all cards in that template regardless of the status.
- Navigation Bar Updates – Moved “My Profile” and “Switch Account” into the Account navigation bar menu. And moved “Account”, “Billing”, and “Settings” navigation bar menu icons to the top below “Integrations”.
- Hide/Show Barcode Value – Made it optional to show barcode value
Oct 16, 2019
- Optional Barcode Value and Photo – Added support for optional barcode value and photo. Controlled by IDMS administrators.
- Faster ID Card Installation – Implemented universal links in the card invitation emails for faster ID card installation.
- Simplified User Interface – Minor user interface changes.
Sept 18, 2019
- Add New Account Owner – Made a provision for account owners to add a new account owner
- Add & Claim Institution in One Step – Added an option for administrators to add and claim their institution in one step
- New Card ID Photo Options – Added an option for administrators to make a card ID photo mandatory or optional
- New Card Templates – Added new default card templates: Alumni, Guest, Visitor and Contractor
Aug 19, 2019
- Push Notifications – Institutions can now send push notifications to app users with iOS 10+
- Media Files – Institutions can now add media files to their ID cards
- URL Links & Phone Numbers – Institutions can now add clickable links and phone numbers to their ID cards
- iOS 13 Compatibility – Made some compatibility upgrades for iOS 13
- Country Code Updates – Added support for South Sudan country code.
Aug 5, 2019
- Data Sync – Admins can select additional sync options when importing card data via CSV. They can sync their data with their IDMS account using LDAP. Data sync can be performed on a recurring schedule.
- Media Files – Admins can now add media files to their digital ID cards.
- Push Notifications – Admins can now send push notifications to their digital ID cardholders through IDMS. We also introduced a new API to enable institutions to send push notifications programmatically.
June 24, 2019
- Auto-Registration – Introduced app auto-registration for cards issued via email.
- UI Improvements – General improvements to the app user interface.
June 5, 2019
- API Access – API’s are available for paid accounts to allow their developers to integrate with external systems.
- Card Installation Improvements – The mobile app now supports one-click account registration from email invitations.
- Multiple Date Formats – Added support for multiple date formats in CSV imports.
- Navigation Menu – Introduced a new navigation menu
- Card Signature – Support for enabling signatures on cards.
- Date Selection Improvements – Date picker has an improved year selection.
- Card Installation Info – When reviewing card installation info for red flags, admins can now view which devices their cards are currently installed on.
Apr 30, 2019
- ID Photo Enlargement – You can now enlarge your ID photo by rotating the phone 90 degrees.
- Signature – We introduced a Signature Pad. Now digital ID cards can include a handwritten signature.
- Country Code Updates – We added support for Cyprus and Guam country codes.
Apr 25, 2019
- JWT API – Published JWT API to validate JWT token signature and extract information.
- Card API – Published Card API to add/edit/view/delete card data programmatically.
- Card Status API – Published Card Status API to update the status of cards programmatically.
- Navigation Menu – Introduced a new left side navigation menu in IDMS.
- Signature – Added support for the new Signature feature configuration.
- Card Expiration Updates – Introduced a standardized date format for Card Expiration and improved “Year” selection in the calendar pop up.
- New Date Formats – Added support for new date formats in CSV imports.
- Devices Details – Added additional information about devices that have installed each card.
- JWT Tools – Added additional JWT Tools and a Barcode Generator.
Jan 30, 2019
- Improved UX – Users can experience a more smooth and user-friendly interface.
- Enlarged Barcode and ID Photo – Users can now tap to enlarge the barcode and photo on their ID cards.
- Network Optimization – Users can now experience reduced data and battery use when using our app due to network optimization.
Jan 21, 2019
- Improved Photo Moderation – Updated photo moderation page to be more intuitive and user-friendly.
- Added Card Issuance via Email – Administrators can send digital ID cards directly to their recipients’ email inbox.
- New “Card Renewals” Tab – Administrators can renew digital ID cards more efficiently with the new Card Renewals page, which can be accessed via its independent tab.
Nov 29, 2018
- ID Photo Zip Upload – Import multiple ID photos at once by uploading a zip file. The system can also retrieve zip files from a server or a file hosting service (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.).
- Bulk Email Issuance – Issue digital ID cards by sending card invitation emails right from our IDMS.
- Improved Photo Moderation Process – When the photo moderation feature is enabled, new cards will be disabled until an ID photo is approved by the administrator.
- Improved User Interface – We added a new card status “Uninstalled” to let administrators know when the card has been uninstalled from the app user’s device. We also provided instructions at the top of the page defining each card status and made a few other improvements to the “View Card Data” page.
- Improved CSV Import Functionality – Administrators are no longer required to match card fields every time a new CSV is imported. The system will remember previously matched fields of the last CSV import.
Oct 30, 2018
- Improvements to Offline Mode – App user experience in offline mode has been improved.
- Improved UI – Minor user interface improvements and fixes.
July 24, 2018
- Improved User Interface – We simplified the Card Builder interface to make the card issuance process smoother and faster for administrators. We’ve also re-structured the Card Data Dashboard to make it easier for admins to view the status of each card. Lastly, we’ve simplified the process for manually adding data to the Card Data Dashboard.
- Added “Email Preferences” Page – The account owner can now subscribe/unsubscribe administrators to receive email notifications based on various app user activities and updates/changes made in the ID Management System.
- New Barcode Settings – Administrators now have the option to enable our system to auto-generate barcode values for them. Additionally, admins can now choose to hide the barcode in the app.
- Added “Form Preview” in the Card Builder – Administrators can now preview the form that app users pre-fill before adding their card to their device.
July 9, 2018
- New Card Restriction Function – Once a card is installed on a user’s device it can not be installed on another user’s account unless permitted by the administrator. This is to help prevent identity theft and fraud within the app.
- New Expiration Icon – App users can now view the time and date on when their card expires.
- New Accessibility Functions – We’ve expanded our accessibility functions to further facilitate the user-experience for those with a disability.
- Enhanced Search Option – We’ve improved our search options to make it even more effortless to find an institution.
June 9, 2018
- Improved Registration Process – We made it easier for app users to authenticate themselves with just a click of a button in their email instead of manually entering the verification code. Additionally, we no longer require Date of Birth or a Photo to register.
- Simplified Add and Claim Institution Process – Disabled zip code field for countries that don’t support zip codes on all web forms add Institution and claim institutions etc.
May 31, 2018
- Improved User Interface -We made major improvements to the user interface in such components as the Card Templates page where you manage your card templates, the Card Builder where you design your ID cards, and the CSV Imports page where you view the status of your data import.
- Added ID Card Slider – We added an ID card slider enabling more fields to be displayed on the card. Each card can have up to three slides: Front, Secondary and Back.
- Simplified Deeplink Functionality – Administrators can now preview deeplink formats from the Card Templates page.
- Made User Authorization Unique per Template – User authorization is now unique per template rather than per account. This means that administrators can use the same Unique Identifier/Security Question 1/Security Question 2 combination in several templates on their IDMS account.
Apr 20, 2018
- Improved ID Card Dashboard – Introduced Full Card View.
- Identity Exchange Barcode Scanner – Introduced a new feature to scan QR codes for specific actions that require identity exchange between the user and institution.
- ID Photo Peek and Pop View – Peek and Pop View was introduced for viewing images on the card, as well as profile.
- Expiration Date Display on Card – Expiration data can be displayed on the card in user’s timezone or specific timezone set by an administrator.
Apr 20, 2018
- New Expiration Date settings – Introduced card expiration functionality to enable administrators to show an expiration date on the card.
- Time Zones for Card Expiration – Enabled different time zones for Card Expiration settings
- Card Renewals – Added functionality for renewals of expired cards.
- Card Template Builder Update – Minor updates on the card template builder to improve user experience.
- Email Updates for Card Data Import – Implemented sending of email updates of total imported and failed card records during Card Data Import.
- Live Chat Support – Added live chat support on IDMS.
Mar 14, 2018
- New Dashboard design – A new design of the Dashboard has been implemented.
- New Settings page – Settings page has been updated.
- New “My Identity” page – New genders added: transgender, non-conforming.
- New Filters page – Added Country Selector to the Filters page.
- Search by Country – Users can now search for their institution by Country.
- Support for zip codes with spaces – Added support for zip codes with spaces (e.g. ON 2347).
- Face ID recognition on iPhone X – iPhone X users can now unlock their ID app using facial recognition technology.
Feb 21, 2018
- New Card Template Builder – Data Sources have been added for quick and easy template customization. Now, depending on the data source selected, card settings will be pre-populated.
- Card Expiration – A feature to set expiration dates to ID cards. Cards will be automatically revoked on users’ phones after the expiration date.
- Code 39 Support – Added support for Code 39, in addition to previously supported QR code, Aztec, PDF417, Code128.
- Edit Self-Issued Card Data – Manually editing self-issued card data for specific cards has been implemented.
- Support for different Date formats – We’ve added support for different date formats to be displayed on the card.
- Delete Card Templates – A button to delete card templates has been added. However, deleting card templates will only be allowed if all cards associated with the template have been deleted.
Nov 29, 2017
- Widgets – A new way to view card data has been added to the widget screen.
- My Identity – Refactored ‘My Profile’ to ‘My Identity’.
- 3D Touch features – Access to ‘Identity’ widget and option to create card built right away into 3D Touch.
- Rear Camera flash – Rear Camera flash issue was fixed.
Nov 17, 2017
- Photo Moderation Panel – A moderation system for images taken by users that allows administrators to review and approve or deny them.
- Restrict Updating Photo – Administrators may also restrict app users from changing their photo ID’s
- Temporary Card Deactivation – A feature to temporarily deactivate a card without removing card data record.
- Manually Add Card User Data – In addition to importing user data via a CSV/TVS file, administrators can now do it manually, one by one.
- Edit Imported Card User Data – Editing imported data for a specific card has been implemented.
- Support for JPG – Image URLs can be uploaded in both PNG and JPG file formats.
- New Card Template Builder – A modern user-friendly system for customizing ID card design, with examples and tool tips.
- New Institution Type – “High School” has been renamed to “School (Pre K – 12)” to include all school levels.
- Parent ID – Schools can now create ID cards for parents.